Who can apply?


People who are currently in deportations proceedings can apply for deferred action and so can people who are not in deportation proceedings. Young people who have already been in deportation proceedings and who have a pending deportation order can also apply.

Currently, the Department of Homeland Security is also saying that young people need to be at least 15 years old to apply for the deferred action if they do not have a pending deportation order or are not in removal proceedings.

¿Ha sido útil?/Was this helpful?

Showing 1 reaction

Own the Dream: Guide for Immigrant Youth/Unete al Sueno: Guia para Jovenes Inmigrantes