How can I show I have been living in the U.S. since June 15, 2007, that I came to the US before I turned 16, and that I was in the U.S. on June 15, 2012?


Different kinds of documents can be used as proof of these things, such as: school records, financial records, medical records, employment records, your passport, travel documents, receipts, or records of attendance.

¿Ha sido útil?/Was this helpful?

Showing 1 reaction

Own the Dream: Guide for Immigrant Youth/Unete al Sueno: Guia para Jovenes Inmigrantes